Selected Reading List
CCE does not endorse any particular study materials for the Board Certified Coach Examination (BCCE). We present these references as information sources that may be potentially helpful in preparing for the BCCE. BCCE performance enhancement is neither implied nor expressed.
Looking for additional methods, tools, or ideas related to coaching?
Below are selected articles from Choice Magazine that offer a variety of different topics related to the coaching field that may be of interest.
- Online Coaching - Volume 7, Issue 4
- Coaching & Social Action - Volume 7, Issue 3
- Strength in Numbers - Volume 6, Issue 4
- Coaching Evolution - Volume 6, Issue 3
- Coaching Cultural Awareness - Volume 6, Issue 2
- Global Warming of the Human Kind - Volume 6, Issue 1
- Coaching as Wise Elders - Volume 5, Issue 4
- Border Line - Volume 5, Issue 3
- Coaching From the Inside Out - Volume 5, Issue 2
- Synergistic Relationships - Volume 5, Issue 1
- From Me to We - Volume 4, Issue 4
- The Coaching Profession Grows Up - Volume 4, Issue 3
- The Theoretical Foundations of Coaching - Volume 4, Issue 2
- A New Tool for Business Coaching - Volume 4, Issue 1
- The Whole Person - Volume 3, Issue 4
- Advancing by Degrees - Volume 3, Issue 3
- Building on Trust - Volume 3, Issue 2
- It's All in Your Head - Volume 3, Issue 1
- Ethics and Regulatory Issues - Volume 2, Issue 4
- When Coaching Clients Experience Tragedy: Avoiding the Drama of Trauma - Volume 2, Issue 3
- Coaching and the Wellness Industry: A New Gateway for Consumer Awareness - Volume 2, Issue 2
- Coaching Vs. Psychotherapy The Great Debate - Volume 2, Issue 1
- Beyond the 12th Step: Life Coaching After Addiction Counseling - Volume 1, Issue 1
Board Certified Coach (BCC) credential holders must adhere to the BCC Code of Ethics at all times. All credential holders will attest to their adherence to the BCC Code of Ethics with the recertification notice. This form also contains a reminder for credential holders to provide written disclosures to CCE in the event that they become the subject of a legal, criminal or disciplinary matter. These written disclosures must be submitted to CCE within 60 days of becoming aware of the charge or complaint. For questions relating to ethics, please e-mail email@example.com.
Marketing Opportunities for CCE Providers
We are excited to offer you excellent marketing opportunities to maximize the benefits of your CCE Provider status. You have the opportunity to advertise your services to NCCs and professional counselors across the country.
- CCE Provider's webpage (Free) - all CCE approved trainings will be listed under their qualifying program for free.
- Direct Mail to NCCs, NCSCs, MACs and CCMHCs - CCE makes its mailing list available through MGI Lists. The CCE mailing list is only available to CCE Training providers or CCE continuing education providers for the purpose of providing training or continuing education.