CCE Professional Services
The Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE) provides services to organizations, professionals and the public. Among the services we provide to professionals are professional credentialing, continuing education and assessment resources.
Credentialing: CCE offers professional credentialing in several areas. Our voluntary credentials allow professionals to earn a designation that attests to them having satisfied specific application and continuing education requirements.
- Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS)
- Board Certified Coach (BCC)
- Center of Career Development Excellence (CoE)
- Distance Credentialed Counselor (DCC)
- Distance Credentialed Facilitator (DCF)
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Practitioner (EVGP)
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF)
- Human Services-Board Certified Practitioner (HS-BCP)
- Thinking for a Change – Certified Facilitator (T4C-CF)
Continuing Education: NBCC- approved online continuing education is offered through i-counseling, which allows you to review course articles for free. You may then opt to purchase the entire course, including articles and course examination, to obtain continuing education hours. You will be allowed to take the course examination as many times as you need in order to pass, without repurchasing the course.
Assessment Resources: Some credential holders are eligible to use certain professional assessment instruments to assist in the helping process.
Additional CCE Services:Organizational Services